|“||You will go out with me, Andi Cruz.||”|
“Who's My WIT?”
Season 1, Episode 10
October 19, 2015
Who's My WIT? is the tenth episode of W.I.T.s Academy.
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Meg Crosbie as Emily Prescott
- Timothy Colombos as Ethan Prescott
- Kennedy Slocum as Ruby Webber
- Julia Antonelli as Jessie Novoa
- Jailen Bates as Ben Davis
- Ryan Cargill as Luke Archer
- Erin Whitaker as Sienna
- Peter Dager as Harris
- Tyler Perez as Cameron Masters
- Jazzy Williams as Kim Sanders
- Lidya Jewett as Gracie Walker
- Andrew Ortega as Sean De Soto
- Todd Allen Durkin as Agamemnon
- Michael St. Pierre as Leopold Archer
- It says Luke, Gracie, and Sean on the board when Gracie and Sean's pictures aren't in the same order.
- The most challenging assignment at the Academy is a magic-repelling shield that's created by magic.
- Agamemnon assigns the Guardians new WITs for a week.
- Luke has Kim's WITs: Harris and Sienna
- Andi has Ruby's WITs: Ethan and Emily
- Kim has Luke's WITs: Gracie and Sean
- Ruby has Andi's WITs: Jessie and Ben
- Sean and Gracie put a wooing spell on Luke, thinking it will make Andi agree to going out with him.
- Jessie and Ben complain to Cameron that Ruby is pushing them too hard and making their shield a bit too violent.
- Sienna and Harris tell Kim about Luke's sudden change of behavior.
|Andi: Okay, I guess we need to pick a design.|
|Emily: How about this? (picks up a small wooden square)|
|Andi: That's not really a design.|
|Emily: No it is; this is how big your shield should be.|
|Andi (catching on): Oh, because it's so small it wouldn't protect me at all. *serious* I get it. Do you remember when Aggy said that point will be handled individually for this assignment?|
|Emily: Yeah, so?|
|Andi: So, if my shield doesn't work, we all fail.|
|Ethan: And we also get no points.|
|Andi: If we all do well, we all take the points back to the teams we know and love.|
|Ethan: C'mon Emily, it'll be fun. For this week, we're Team Extremo-Supremo.|
|Andi: Unfortunately, that's already taken. How about the one-week club?|
|Emily: One week, that'll feel like a year.|
|Ruby: Come on, guys! This will all pay off when I'm on the perch of victory staring down.|
|Ben: How does that pay off for us?|
|Ruby: You can say you were apart of something great, Glen.|
|Ben: *looks around* Who's Glen?|
|Cameron (coming in with a spa set): Spa time!|
|Cameron: Well, I thought you guys were working so hard that a little spa treatment to calm your nerves would go a long way. Who wants cucumber water?|
|Jessie & Ben: I do! *they walk over to Cameron*|
|Ruby: Cameron, I appreciate what you're trying to do-|
|Cameron: Then you're gonna love this. Nail polish: calm your toes with tranquil rose. Lavender aerobic therapy. *inhales it*|
|Ben: Lavender is really soothing.|
|Cameron (stopping Ruby from talking, again): A waterfall footbath! Calming chamomile? And last but not least, the 100 most soothing Native American flute songs, of all time. *plays them*|
|Ruby (pausing the music): Cameron what are you doing?|
|Cameron (truthfully): You're being to hard on them Ruby. You need to take a step back, get a little perspective.|
|Ruby: Nobody understands what I'm trying to do! *she leaves, angry*|
|Ben: We're gonna need a lot more lavender.|
|Gracie: Luke, how'd you come up with that design so fast?|
|Luke: Well, it wasn't easy, but Harris and Sienna are very talented. *pauses* Wait, how'd you know we had to come up with out shields so quickly? *Sean and Gracie exchange nervous looks* (to Harris and Sienna) I'll catch up with you guys.|
|Gracie: I'm sorry. I felt so bad that Andi didn't want to go out with you, we put a spell on you.|
|Gracie: I thought if you were more romantic-|
|Luke: So that's why I was acting crazy all day. Harris and Sienna could've fail the day; I could've failed today.|
|Gracie (sadly): I'm sorry, I was just trying to help.|
|Luke: You're a very powerful witch Gracie, but you have to be more careful with your magic all the time.|
The image gallery for Who's My WIT? may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.