|“||The academy is counting on you; the whole realm is counting on you.||”|
Season 1, Episode 6
October 13, 2015
Power Trip is the sixth episode of W.I.T.s Academy.
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Julia Antonelli as Jessie Novoa
- Jailen Bates as Ben Davis
- Kennedy Slocum as Ruby Webber
- Meg Crosbie as Emily Prescott
- Timothy Colombos as Ethan Prescott
- Tyler Perez as Cameron Masters
- Jazzy Williams as Kim Sanders
- Todd Allen Durkin as Agamemnon
- Andrea Canny as Malas Manos
- Erin Whitaker as Sienna
- Peter Dager as Harris
- Ruby collects a large amount of tree sap from The Dyad Tree and puts it in a jar.
- This is the final time that Philip's poster is seen in Andi's room.
- Andi tries to recruit Jessie and Ben to help with her chores, but they both decline.
- Andi reports the leaves falling from The Dyad Tree to Agamemnon.
- Ruby doesn't keep her end of the deal and Andi is left to figure out how to get Jessie's powers back herself.
- Jessie and Ethan bond over Captain El Capitan comics.
- After Cameron buys a broken lift by mistake, Agamemnon recruits Andi to fix it, and in exchange he will give Jessie her powers back.
- Agamemnon introduces Coach Foiler to the students of the Academy, who was coincidentally after Andi in Jessie's dream.
- Luke and his WITs (Gracie and Sean) were all absent in this episode.
- The Drago Timer from Kamen Rider Wizard on the table can be seen.
|Jessie: I just don't understand how we're gonna practice, when I have no powers, and you have to mop the floors.|
|Ben: She did that already, today is sweeping.|
|Andi: Relax, I have a solution to both those problems. Today's lesson, teamwork. *hands them brooms*|
|Jessie: Yeah right.|
|Ben (elated): I'm your man.|
|Jessie: What are you so happy about?|
|Ben (serious): Dust bunnies, are bad bunnies.|
|Ethan (to Emily, about homework): What'd you get for number eleven? *pause* What did you get for- *sees Jessie holding comic book* Number Eleven!|
|Emily (confused): Why are you yelling?|
|Ethan (running over to Jessie): Is that the number 11 of Captain El Capitán: Revenge of the Time-Traveling Mariachis?|
|Jessie (surprised): You know Captain El Capitán?|
|Ethan: Know it? I love it! I live it! I mean, I would if I could. Where did you get it?|
|Jessie: My brother Jax sent it to me; he's a big fan too.|
|Ethan: Could I, take a quick look after you finish?|
|Jessie: I don't let this baby out of my sight. *Ethan drops his head* But, we could read it together.|
|Ethan (ecstatic): Are you serious?|
|Jessie: Yeah, I wouldn't mind starting over; the beginning is awesome! *he takes a seat down next to her*|
|Cameron (knocking on Ruby's door): Ruby? It's me, Cameron. Are you okay?|
|Ruby (under the covers, pretending to be sick): Come in, Cameron.|
|Cameron (entering): Ruby, just wanted to make sure you were-why is it so dark in here?|
|Ruby: Don't turn on the light! *fake caughs* It hurts my eyes.|
|Cameron: Are you okay?|
|Ruby: I think it was something I ate.|
|Cameron: Fajitas. Was it the fajitas? I knew they tasted funny.|
|Ruby: What can I do for you, dear friend?|
|Cameron: I just wanted to check in on you. Some of the WITS said the big boom came from this area and I thought that-|
|Ruby (cutting him off): What big boom?|
|Cameron (puzzled): You didn't hear the big boom?|
|Ruby: I was napping, in throws and fever; I'm sorry.|
|Cameron: I thought you said it was something that you ate?|
|Ruby: Right! It's a *fake coughs* food fever.|
The image gallery for Power Trip may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.