Season 1, Episode 18
October 29, 2015
Cameron Rules is the eighteenth episode of W.I.T.s Academy.
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Julia Antonelli as Jessie Novoa
- Jailen Bates as Ben Davis
- Kennedy Slocum as Ruby Webber
- Meg Crosbie as Emily Prescott
- Timothy Colombos as Ethan Prescott
- Ryan Cargill as Luke Archer
- Lidya Jewett as Gracie Walker
- Andrew Ortega as Sean De Soto
- Tyler Perez as Cameron Masters
- Jazzy Williams as Kim Sanders
- Todd Allen Durkin as Agamemnon
- Erin Whitaker as Sienna
- Peter Dager as Harris
- Ruby decides to erase Agamemnon's memory so that she and her team can participate in the Magic Melee.
- Kim apologizes to Andi for her behavior in the previous episode.
- Emily asks for Jessie's help to free Ethan.
- Cameron and Ruby sneak into Agamemnon's office.
- Ruby turns Agamemnon into a stone statue.
- Emily takes Jessie to the Roots Chamber.
- Jessie and Emily free Ethan from the Roots Chamber.
- Cameron and Ruby decide to run the Academy secretly until the spell on Agamemnon is worn off.
- Kim apologizes to her Wits for pushing them too hard.
- Andi discovers the Dyad tree is rotting away.
- Everyone begins training for the Magic Melee.
- Luke discovers an invisibility spell.
- Andi's team work on a karate spell.
- Kim creates a special detector that reveals whenever someone is approaching.
- Andi keeps trying to warn Agamemnon that the Dyad is sick again, but doesn't get the chance.
- In order to help Cameron run the Academy, Ruby lies saying her punishment for trying to expel Andi is to be Agamemnon's secretary.
- Emily and Ethan stand up to Ruby and reveal they want a new guardian.
- Ruby reveals to Cameron the Dyad tree sap that allows her to have temporary magical powers.
- Ruby turns Cameron into Agamemnon to give his speech for the Magic Melee.
- Agamemnon returns.
- Agamemnon allows Ruby's team to participate in the Magic Melee.
- Cameron offers to look after the Tree sap.
- Andi discovers the tree sap in Cameron's room.
The image gallery for Cameron Rules may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.